Big Banner Shipping & Pickup Terms
Shipping cost is vary from product to product, so please refer to the product page for the accurate charge of delivery for each item. Delivery rates are based on estimate freight cost to metro area of major cities such as, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra. For other locations postage are subject to change. Please be noted that all rates are GST exclusive. Customers should always confirm the freight charge with us if you are unsure about this.
Big Banner does not offer free shipping so when you see a shipping cost “0” it is NOT FREE, you should ask for quote before purchase.
Orders do not require printing are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after payment is confirmed. Orders require printing are generally dispatched within 3-7 days after artwork is approved and payment is confirmed. Orders with longer leading time are clearly stated in the product pages. For urgent orders, please contact us for quote on additional charge and the possibility to meet your deadline.
Customers will be able to trace the delivery online during the entire shipment with a unique tracking number. Customers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address on checkout page before payment. Any changes of address after checkout will not be considered as valid.
- Customers are welcome to pick up their orders from our warehouse (9am-5pm on weekdays).
Appointment is required for product collection. Invoice number is the only reference # can be recognized at pick up.
- Clients will need to provide a written authorization if it is a third-party collection.
- Warehouse storage fee will be applied @$10+gst/day if your order is not collected within 45 days of the 1st collection notice.
- Clients have the full responsibility to confirm the delivery address on invoice is correct and it is a commercial location. (Residential address may cause additional charge)
- Big Banner is not liable for any delay, losses and/or damages of items due to changes of delivery address after confirmation of the order (or checkout) or mistakes made by customers.
- Delivery is carried out during business hours (9am-5pm) on weekdays.
- Drivers will NOT call prior to delivery and delivery time can not be arranged for a particular time frame.
- Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours.
- Clients are fully responsible for any damages or losses of ATL (authorized to leave) parcels.
- Re-delivery fee will be charged for parcels undelivered and/or returned to Big Banner due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
- Shipment on pallet will require a forklift on site for unloading, additional cost may occur if forklift is not available.
P.S. Your consent to the above terms is granted if you confirm your order to proceed.